As a post natal doula, I come alongside families during the period of time after a baby has been born.
My role is very much tailored to meet the needs of the mother and her family. Here are some examples of the sort of help I can provide.
- as an extra pair of hands when the partner has gone back to work
- helping a mother adjust to life with a new baby, listening and being supportive
- help with older siblings
- light housework
- help with mothers recovering from Caesarian births
- Breastfeeding support and information
- Looking after the baby for short periods of time while the mother naps, showers, or takes a break.
- Homemade energy bars and snacks
Currently I am on track to being a recognised Post Natal Doula with Doula UK
Until then my rates are £10 per hour plus .45p per mile.
Please contact me for my availability and to discuss any questions.